Institute for Oral Health
Applications Available: October 1
Deadline: February 1
Recipient Selection: July 1
Looking for an opportunity that will provide financial assistance to further your academic achievement, professional excellence and a desire to improve the public’s overall health?
ADHA’s Institute for Oral Health Scholarship Program offers financial assistance to dental hygiene students and dental hygienists who demonstrate a commitment to advance the discipline of dental hygiene. The call for scholarship applications begin October 1 of each year. Apply today for your chance to receive funding to extend your dental hygiene education.
Applicants can only choose one scholarship to be considered for and should refer below to the scholarship listing for full eligibility details.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered, please refer to specific scholarships for further requirements:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States
- Completed a minimum of one year in a dental hygiene curriculum. Students entering their first year of dental hygiene school are not eligible; students may be in the process of completing their first year when application is submitted.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA)- please refer to the specific scholarship to which you are applying to find out the minimum require GPA
- A full-time student during the academic year for which you are applying (Fall 2014 – Spring 2015)
- Must be an active member or student member of the American Dental Hygienists’ Association (ADHA).
- Graduate students must hold an active dental hygiene license and hold the minimum of a baccalaureate degree