Looking to connect with fellow dental hygiene students who share your passion for oral health? ADHA Student Chapters are officially recognized organizations that operate within dental hygiene programs. It’s a great way to network, collaborate and have fun with fellow dental hygiene students from across the country.
Student Chapter Requirements
In order to become a student chapter, your group must:
- Be affiliated with a dental hygiene education program
- Have a student advisor
- Have a student president who is a member of ADHA. (Contact ADHA if you do not currently have a student president, and we can help!)
- Maintain at least 10 active student members
Benefits of Registering as a Student Chapter
- Have your chapter featured on the ADHA website
- Network and collaborate with other chapters across the country
- Access to chapter toolkit – updated annually with helpful resources for your group
- Opportunity to host a takeover on ADHA Instagram
- Eligible to enter our annual Student Chapter Video Competition and ADHA Outstanding Student Chapter Awards to win money for your chapter
- Special recognition during official ADHA Student Proud Week each April
Student Chapters need to register annually. The registration period is open from August-October. Ready to register?
Access Student Chapter Resources
View Student Chapter Directory
See Outstanding Chapter Award Winners
Questions about Student Chapters?
Email us at [email protected] or call 312-440-8900.