Ready to take the lead? ADHA is fortunate to have had many strong leaders who brought commitment and determination to their roles to create and guide meaningful, positive and powerful collective action and transformation. When asked, many believe they gained more than they gave.
Interested in Running for Elected Office?
- ADHA Members interested in candidacy should review either the Process and Timeline for Elected Positions or Process and Timeline for ADHA Committee Appointments
- For elected office positions, submit your electronic Bio-Data Form for Candidates for Elected Office by the First Monday of February.
- Office elections take place at the annual business meeting each year in June.
District Directors are elected by the delegates within their district. They serve as the link between the national organization and the constituent (state) organizations.
- Interested individuals should possess the following skill sets.
- View the District Director position description
- Follow the link below to submit your electronic Bio-Data Form if interested in serving as a District Director.
- Follow the link below to submit your electronic Bio-Data Form if interested in serving on an IOH Committee.
Contact the ADHA Executive Office with any questions or information requests at 312-440-8900.