Institute for Oral Health
Fundraising ResourcesThe fundraising resources on this page are designed to help you succeed in your position as an IOH Liaison. As a Liaison, you serve a vital role in the Institute for Oral Health’s success. Below is a list of IOH Liaison responsibilities and resources that will help you accomplish those duties. Liaison Duties:
- Direct the promotion of the ADHA Institute at Constituent and Component meetings.
- A hand out to print and display at your IOH Table at Constituent and Component Meetings
- Solicit donations for the ADHA Institute from individual members and Constituent and Component organizations.
- Thank donors from your Constituency for contributing to the ADHA Institute via phone calls and thank you notes.
- Promote the Institute for Oral Health Benefit & President’s Reception at Annual Session.
- All the information you need about Auction Donations and the IOH Benefit will be updated in January each year. You can find it here:
- Communicate changes in local Institute leadership (Liaison position, volunteers) with national office.
Contact IOH Staff:
Join the IOH Liaison Listserv:IOH Liaisons Listserv
Sign up for ADHA’s IOH Liaisons listserv. To send a message to this group, address an email to IOHliaisons@lists.adha.net.