DENTSPLY/ADHA Graduate Student Clinician’s Research Program
Deadline: February 2015
ADHA in conjunction with DENTSPLY Professional is pleased to announce the Graduate Student Clinicians Research Program. The director of each graduate dental hygiene program may identify one student to participate. One graduate dental hygiene student per program may present their research in a standard scientific poster, in the format of the International Association of Dental Research (IADR).
Up to 18 recipients will be selected. Recipients will receive the following:
- Certificate of participation
- Recognition in an ADHA publication
- Complimentary registration for Annual Session
- Recognition at Annual Session
- $100 per diem at Annual Session
- Air travel to Annual Session
- Two nights’ lodging at Annual Session
- $1000 cash award for first place winner
- Travel expenses for the first place winner to attend the ADA Annual Session, where he or she may present the winning presentation during Student Clinician Award Program
- $500 cash award for second place winner
- $250 cash award for third place winner
- Award program and reception
Contact your graduate program director for additional information.
ADHA/Sigma Phi Alpha Journalism Awards
Deadline: March 20, 2015
Recipient Selection: May 2013
RDH Judges needed for ADHA’s 2015 CLL at the 92nd Annual Session
ADHA member hygienists, serving as judges, will evaluate the quality of the student presentations. Judging will take place on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 from 3:00pm – 6:00pm. Please consider volunteering your time as an ADHA Table Clinic/Poster Session Judge. It's a great way to support ADHA and the students who are the future of the dental hygiene profession. All judges are invited to attend the awards breakfast that will be held Thursday, June 18 from 9:30am-10:30am. Please note: all applicants need to be registered to attend ADHA’s 2015 CLL at the 92nd Annual Session in Nashville. Apply today (coming soon).