ADHA Institute Research Grant
The ADHA Institute for Oral Health Research Grant Program provides funding for research projects specializing in dental hygiene:
- General Purpose:
- To promote the oral health of the public by improving dental hygiene education and practice;
- To advance dental hygiene through the discovery and application of knowledge which includes original research, developmental prospects and qualitative and quantitative research;
- To develop and expand upon the dental hygiene body of knowledge; and
- To promote the delivery of quality oral healthcare.
All projects requesting funding will be considered, contingent upon available funds.
The ADHA Institute for Oral Health does not accept unsolicited proposals. When it is available, the application will be posted on the ADHA Institute for Oral Health Research Grant page.
Individuals who meet the requirements listed under “Eligibility” are encouraged to apply.Past Research Grant Recipients Past Recipients/Proposals | RFP Competition RFP Competition
- The principal investigator must be a licensed dental hygienists or a student pursuing a dental hygiene degree and a current member of ADHA or SADHA;
- Projects which are in progress may be considered for funding as long as they meet the criteria for approval;
- Current members of the ADHA Institute Board of Directors, ADHA Board of Trustees and Research Grant Review Committee may not apply as principal investigators, but may do so in another capacity (i.e. secondary investigator, mentor, etc.)
Priority will be given to proposals addressing the ADHA National Research Agenda ADHA National Research Agenda.
Annual Progress Report