Institute for Oral Health
Wrigley Company Foundation Community Service Grants
Application Available: July 1, 2014
Deadline: October 1, 2014
Recipient Selection: December 17, 2014
The ADHA Institute for Oral Health / Wrigley Company Foundation are pleased to offer the members of the American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) the opportunity to apply for community service grants leading up to National Dental Hygiene Month. The Wrigley Company Foundation Community Service grant will be awarded to applicants who are involved in a specific community health project that improves the public’s oral health and provide oral health education.
Recipients will receive the following:
- $2,500-$5,000 per grantee
Program Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility for this grant allows a practicing dental hygienist, group of hygienists, or an interdisciplinary team of professionals that includes a dental hygienist, to apply on behalf of programs with these considerations:
- Demonstrate involvement in outstanding activities with a community health program or project, which includes oral health enhancement.
- Illustrate that oral health education is one element of the project.
- Show that these activities enhance the public view of the professional role dental hygienists play in health improvement.
- Each project may be submitted only once during the course of a year, and if not funded, may not be resubmitted until the following grant competition.
- More than one entry from an applicant will be allowed, but only if each application shows merit, and if they are not deemed duplicates.
- Funded programs may not receive (2) two consecutive years of funding from the Wrigley Company Foundation Community Service Grant. If funded, the awarded program will not be eligible for funding until one grant year has passed.
To review the application questions and prepare your submission, download: 2014-2015 Wrigley Application Questions
Please note: applications must be submitted through the online application. Applications sent via mail will not be accepted.