Institute for Oral Health
Rosie Wall Community Spirit Grant
Application Available: November 1
Deadline: February 28, 2014
Recipient Selection: July 1
ADHA’s Institute for Oral Health is pleased to offer the Rosie Wall RDH Community Spirit Grant. This program provides funding for dental hygienists who are involved in a specific community health or research project.
Up to six recipients will be accepted (dependent on funding) and will receive the following:
- $1,000-$3,000 grant monies per recipient: one recipient will be from the state of Hawaii, while the others will be chosen from the rest of the 50 states.
- Demonstrate involvement on outstanding activities with a community health program or project, which may include dental, medical and/or mental health enhancement.
- Illustrate that health education is one element of the project.
- Show that these activities enhance the public view of the professional role dental hygienists play in health improvement.
- A United States citizen who is either a licensed dental hygienist or a student pursuing a dental hygienist degree.
- A member of ADHA or SADHA.
- Current ADHA Institute Board of Directors, ADHA Board of Trustees and members of the Research Grant Review Committee may not apply as principal investigators.