Institute for Oral Health
Rosie Wall Community Spirit Grant
ADHA’s Institute for Oral Health is pleased to offer the Rosie Wall RDH Community Spirit Grant. This program provides funding for dental hygienists who are involved in a specific community health or research project.
Up to six recipients will be accepted (dependent on funding) and will receive the following:
- $1,000-$3,000 grant monies per recipient: one recipient will be from the state of Hawaii, while the others will be chosen from the rest of the 50 states.
- Demonstrate involvement on outstanding activities with a community health program or project, which may include dental, medical and/or mental health enhancement.
- Illustrate that health education is one element of the project.
- Show that these activities enhance the public view of the professional role dental hygienists play in health improvement.
- A United States citizen who is either a licensed dental hygienist or a student pursuing a dental hygienist degree.
- A member of ADHA or SADHA.
- Current ADHA Institute Board of Directors, ADHA Board of Trustees and members of the Research Grant Review Committee may not apply as principal investigators.
Application period is closed and will open on November 1.
Rosie Wall Community Spirit Grant Application Available: November 1, 2014
Rosie Wall Community Spirit Grant Deadline: February 28, 2015
Recipient Selection: July 1, 2015