Institute for Oral Health
Community Service Grants
The Institute for Oral Health Community Service Grantees impact communities throughout the country, bringing oral healthcare treatments and prevention.
2013 Wrigley Grant Recipients Impact:
- 13 Awarded Programs in 12 states
- $60,000 in grants awarded
- $ 1,116,720.00 of treatments and services provided in 2013 by the Wrigley Community Service Grant recipient programs
- 48,373 treatments and services provided in 2013 by those programs
- Services provided by the Wrigley Grantees include: Exams, X-rays, Fluoride Treatments, Sealants, Fillings, Extractions, Cleanings/Scaling/Prophylaxis, and Oral Cancer Screenings
Community Service Day
Each year, the ADHA Institute for Oral Health conducts a day of service as part of the activities of CLL at the Annual Session.