Institute for Oral Health
Institute for Oral Health Research Grant
NIH Biosketch Form D Information
Applications Available: November 1, 2017
Deadline: February 28, 2018
Recipient Selection: July 1, 2018
ADHA’s Institute for Oral Health is not accepting applications at this time.
Looking for an opportunity for funding for research projects specializing in dental hygiene?
Our Research Grant Program gives preference to proposals that address the following:
- Develops or expands upon the dental hygiene body of knowledge
- Promotes the public’s oral health by improving dental hygiene education and practice, or
- Supports the delivery of quality oral healthcare.
Individuals who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- The principal investigator (PI) must be a licensed dental hygienists or a student pursuing a dental hygiene degree
- The PI must be a current member of ADHA or SADHA
- Projects which are in progress may be considered for funding as long as they meet the criteria for approval
- Current members of the ADHA Institute Board of Directors, ADHA Board of Trustees and Research Grant Review Committee may not apply as principal investigators, but may do so in another capacity (i.e. secondary investigator, mentor, etc.)
- Priority will be given to proposals addressing the ADHA National Research Agenda
For 2015-2016 Research Grant Recipients