Institute for Oral Health
The fundraising resources on this page are designed to help you succeed in your position as an IOH Liaison. As a Liaison, you serve a vital role in the Institute for Oral Health’s success. Below is a list of IOH Liaison responsibilities and resources that will help you accomplish those duties.
- Direct the promotion of the ADHA Institute at Constituent and Component meetings.
- A hand out to print and display at your IOH Table at Constituent and Component Meetings
- Solicit donations for the ADHA Institute from individual members and Constituent and Component organizations.
- Record on-site donation and submit donation information to Institute staff
- Check-list and Timeline of important dates
- A resource of fundraising events and ideas to keep you inspired
- Thank donors from your Constituency for contributing to the ADHA Institute via phone calls and thank you notes.
- Communicate changes in local Institute leadership (Liaison position, volunteers) with national office.