Institute for Oral Health
Dimensions of Dental Hygiene Grant Application
Looking for a funding opportunity for research projects with a focus on clinical dental hygiene?
Priority for the Dimensions of Dental Hygiene Research Grant will be given to proposals addressing the following topics related to clinical research with a focus on:
- Prevention of periodontal diseases or associated conditions.
- Prevention of caries or associated conditions.
- Prevention of oral cancer or associated conditions.
Individuals who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- The Principal Investigator (PI) be a licensed dental hygienist or a post-graduate student and a current member of ADHA.
- The PI must be a current member of ADHA or SADHA
- Projects which are in progress may be considered for funding as long as they meet the criteria for approval
- Current members of the ADHA Institute Board of Directors, (ADHA Board of Trustees and Research Grant Review Committee may not apply as principal investigators, but may do so in another capacity (i.e. secondary investigator, mentor, etc.)
Application period is closed and will open on November 1.
Research Grant Application Available: November 1, 2014
Research Grant Deadline: February 28, 2015
Recipient Selection: July 1, 2015