Institute for Oral Health
Ready to partner with ADHA to promote quality oral health care? Corporations, schools and other organizations can show their support as a corporate member. The tiered annual corporate membership fees directly supports the ADHA Institute for Oral Health, which provides funding for dental hygiene scholarships, research grants, fellowships and community service grants. Corporate members receive recognition in the Institute Annual Report, ACCESS magazine and during the ADHA Annual Session. In addition, corporate members receive:
- A complimentary subscription to ACCESS magazine
- Discount on membership mailing list
- Print and electronic listing in the ADHA Institute Annual Report
- Inclusion in the ADHA Online Corporate Membership listing
- Link to corporation, organization or school on the ADHA Institute website which receives 100,000 hits annually.
For more on corporate sponsor opportunities, please contact Maddie Hilpert at (312) 440-8912.
Thank you to our 2014-2015 Corporate Members:
Interested in supporting the Institute through Corporate Membership?